Tiếng Việt  |   English  |   中文
Hotline : +84 61 3869111 : +84 61 3869111 Support
1267864366.jpg

Asia Nutrition Technologies Group   is an affiliate to DFA (Dachan Food Asia)   – A multinational corporation on industrial and live-stock food in Asia. Founded in 1995, Asia Nutrition Technologies Group has been attempting, developing and soon becoming one of the market leaders in the industry of livestock food and aquaculture.... Read more

Production

Material

Good and standard material is the first prerequisite to produce standard and good food. Therefore, beside 40% domestic material to cut down on cost, the remaining 60% must be imported to ensure the quality and quantity of the material....Read more

 

News

anh_cong_tyok.jpg

Tuyển dụng tháng 09/2012 - ANT(HN)

Vị trí tuyển dụng:

- Nhân viên thương mại: 5 người.

- Nhân viên kỹ thuật: 5 người.


 
 

ANT Group

GIÁ CẢ THỊ TRƯỜNG: Cập nhật ngày 07/05/2012